Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GHG83

GHG83

Number of posts : 127
GM : Padres
Favorite Athlete : Chipper Jones
Registration date : 2007-07-25

San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start. Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start.   San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:00 am

Well I'm looking forward to the 2010 and my first season in the league. As most people know, San Diego was a financial mess. Personally I think their roster was a mess and some might say it still is. But I like to think that I am heading in the right direction. I don't really have huge expectations for this year. I do however think this team is capable of beating last years record of 57-105.

When it comes to pitching I am excited about the potential of SP- Matt Tora, SP- Jose Panameno as well my "closer of the future" Mike Overstreet.

As for my other prospects/players I am counting on.
1B- Mark Luba(75/95)- 20 years old and should be a franchise player for years to come. Should be in "the show" by the end of the season.
RF- Brandon Moss-(85)- 26 years old. With just 41 big league games under his belt. I aquired him from MIN where he played in a career high 41 games coming to the plate 113 times with 12 RBI's and a dismal .241 batting average. But with a 91 contact rating and a 77 power rating. I think he can produce a lot more if given the chance to play everyday.

Well that's all for now. I just got home from work and I am pretty tired. I will update this as the season continues and hope to have succesful season. Forgive my grammar, I know it sucks. Good luck in spring guys.

GHG Padres GM
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start.   San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:57 am

Good luck with the Padres! It is definitely a project!
Back to top Go down

San Diego Padres 2010, a fresh start.
Page 1 of 1