Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Schedule up to the start of the Season, and other stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Schedule up to the start of the Season, and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Schedule up to the start of the Season, and other stuff   Schedule up to the start of the Season, and other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 pm

I'll be sending a PM and maybe IMs to all owners with this later on, so if you've read this already just ignore, but....

I wanted to send out what looks to be the schedule for the end of the offseason and beginning of the season.

SATURDAY July 28th -- Draft Order Posted

SUNDAY July 29th -- 9PM Draft

MONDAY July 30th -- updated file w/ draft picks

TUESDAY July 31st -- BIDS for KOJI UEHARA DUE TO ME BY 11:59PM**

WEDNESDAY August 1st -- updated file w/ up to March 1st

THURSDAY August 2nd -- updated file w/ up to April 1st (spring training sim)

SUNDAY August 5th -- Season KICK OFF!!!!!

**This has been changed so he can be assigned before Spring Training. Koji is currently in LA working hard to prepare for the season.

Also just wanted to say I'm excited about the upcoming season for several reasons:

• We have around 10 new owners, so that should shake things up quite a bit. If you’ve been coasting recently you better watch out, it looks like we’ve added some savvy owners.
  • In addition Ahsfl moved out west to LA, so that will be interesting as well. We have a "Bets" section, and I'm sure he will take some on how long it takes him to get to 200 Million in revenue, 90 wins, 100 wins, Playoffs, World Series, etc.
  • Already this offseason we've seen 17 trades, and those took place in about a week.
  • Revenue sharing!!! I think long term this means more competition, and an even better league.
  • Inter division family rivalry. Yes, you read that right... if you weren't aware, my brother is now the Yankees owner, and with me being the Orioles owner it will make for some good family fun. My biggest worry is that I will completely destroy him, make him cry, and shame him into leaving.
  • Potentially some real MONEY. This may take a little while to amount to anything, and probably won't show up this season, but look for some more info in a week or so once the season is under way.
  • International Prospects and money from International prospects. This is going to be a big number, most or all will go into revenue sharing, but some could be used elsewhere. Watch for details on this too.
  • Addition of Sim Discussion Posts. We Sim a week at a time 5 days a week, and it is nearly impossible to keep up with all that’s going on in the league. So this is a chance for you to briefly, or in great detail, let other teams know how your team did in the last sim. The basics would be “Baltimore swept the Yankees, including an embarrassing 13-0 game 4, and then took 2 out of 3 from the struggling last place Twins.” Even better would be a mention of specific players feats, or to talk up the players on your trading block and how they’re doing.
So start getting ready! You’ll need to start working on your lineups, especially if you want them in place for Spring Training! There is also still plenty of time for trades and more free agent signings… Heck, Washington proved there’s time for about 20 this morning!
Back to top Go down

Schedule up to the start of the Season, and other stuff
Page 1 of 1