Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

traded picks and revenue sharing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

traded picks and revenue sharing Empty
PostSubject: traded picks and revenue sharing   traded picks and revenue sharing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:54 pm

OKAY! Free agency is underway, including some heated bidding on the international side of things. When you get a chance please check this thread https://baseballmogul2007.editboard.com/Trading-Post-c7/Pending-Trades-f19/-p12966.htm#12966 This is up to date with traded picks for this year and next. I think this is correct.... red means they are still in the pending trade status. If you have any questions just post.

ALSO GOING FORWARD: PLEASE COPY AND PASTE ANY TRADES INVOLVING DRAFT PICKS INTO THIS THREAD AS A NEW RESPONSE.

Next up I'll be working on the final revenue sharing numbers. I will update the game file and work with Tunit to get this file updated to include approved trades. I am guessing this will be available tomorrow night. Once I am done with my part I will make a post as well if I have the time.

I'll also be watching the A free agent bidding. The sooner we wrap these up, the sooner we can hold the draft. If you're planning on bidding, please place a bid of some sort so I know who all is interested in each player. If you've bid, I will make an extra effort to make sure you are aware of any cutoff date or chat session bidding set up to get these players signed.

In addition, I may start up some chat sessions this week late evenings if I see enough people... just for people to discuss things going on like free agent bidding, or bidding for the rights of a particular foreign SS prospect. Not to bring up any specific examples or anything....
Let me know if you have questions!
Back to top Go down
ty84moss
League Official
League Official

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: traded picks and revenue sharing   traded picks and revenue sharing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 pm

will the draft take place in a chat again this offseason?
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: traded picks and revenue sharing   traded picks and revenue sharing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:05 am

that's the plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traded picks and revenue sharing   traded picks and revenue sharing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traded picks and revenue sharing
Page 1 of 1