Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

free agency/resignings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

free agency/resignings Empty
PostSubject: free agency/resignings   free agency/resignings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:22 am

I hope to get started on these early this evening, so free agency can start by 9 or 10 tonight. If so I'll have a chat session to kick free agency off. If you want to know how far along I am, just check the contracts section to see how many teams I've posted a "done" comment on.

The following teams did not post... If there is no post made, I'll be putting you on the on notice list, which means you are close to being replaced.

TEX - Billsrule-Rangers
CHW - Drexen Del'Sangre
MIL - shaggy
STL - Fsection
PIT - mlb06showleague
COL - COLRockiesGM
ARI - Defense (booooo, unacceptable!)

LAA and CLE also, they are our two open teams.

Any questions please let me know. Once I start the offseason process I can't go back, I have to go through every team alphabetically. Once I pass your team there's nothing I can do to change. Also remember if you didn't specify you wanted the player resigned prior to the offseason I will not do them until the offseason starts.

If this confuses you, in the game file I consider it to not be in the offseason yet. Once I sim forward a day or whatever it is it will be the offseason. So there is a chance to sign players now (prior to the offseaon), and one when i go through the offseason process.
Back to top Go down
BravesFan4Life

Number of posts : 8
GM : Atlanta Braves
Favorite Athlete : Alex Rodriguez
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: free agency/resignings   free agency/resignings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:31 pm

I know that something personal happened to Drexen Del'Sangre. Something so terrible that the guy he told, won't tell anyone else.
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: free agency/resignings   free agency/resignings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:33 am

damn....I say hold his team for sure
Back to top Go down
jinhua

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: free agency/resignings   free agency/resignings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am

hello
cheap coach bags
coach online store
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free agency/resignings   free agency/resignings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free agency/resignings
Page 1 of 1