Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game Empty
PostSubject: Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game   Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:17 am

My game capsule write up from the sim discussion thread...

Game 22 - WAS 3, FLA 0 (15-7)
April 27, 2011 has gone right up there with Barry Bonds' passing of Hank Aaron's HR record as the most historic games in the Washington Nationals' brief history. What more could Joe Nathan do this season? Coming into the game, Nathan was 4-0 with a 0.56 ERA, almost perfect. Today, 32,232 fans would witness Nathan being absolutely perfect. Nathan faced 27 hitters, not a one reaching base, to record the first perfect game in franchise history. Nathan was so good with his control, he did not even reach any 3 ball counts in the game. With Miguel Olivo stepping up to the plate in place of pitcher Greg Miller and representing the Marlins' last chance at a runner, Nathan needed just three pitches to strike him out and finish perfection. Nathan recorded 10 strikeouts to continue a dominant stretch to open up the 2011 season. The former starter-turned closer-turned starter again is now 5-0 with a minuscule 0.44 ERA. Grady Sizemore gave Nathan all he would need as he homered in the 1st inning, his 8th of the year. Brian McCann hit a 2 run home run in a pinch hit at bat for Bill Hall, who caught the first 7 innings of Nathan's milestone performance.
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game   Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 pm

nice! I know we've had no-hitters before, what about other perfect games?
Back to top Go down
kun21

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game   Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 am

Thank you very much,It is important to me

Buy MS office 2007
Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game   Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Nathan Throws Perfect Game
Page 1 of 1