Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is a list of have's and have nots....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

This is a list of have's and have nots.... Empty
PostSubject: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:12 am

If you have no resignings, just post in the contracts section and say release everyone. Otherwise, here's where we stand...

Teams who have done their resignings/releases...
St. Louis
Santa Ana
Colorado
Mariners
Toronto
Baltimore (awesome job if I do say so myself)
LAD
Giants
NYM
Nats
KC
Pittsburgh - drastic
Arizona - defense
Houston - jjsun
LAA - mrrayshih
CWS - Drexen Del'Sangre
Oakland - Mark
SD - GHG83
BOS - mzylinski
Chicago - cubfan131
Milwaukee - shaggy
New York Yanks
Philly - erick1174
Atlanta - carsonwill

Have nots....

Cincy - lostbloodyraven
Cleveland - baseballmoguladdict
Detroit - sublimeyanks
Florida - dselvey
Minnesota - ty84moss
Texas - Ryan1344

Open teams:

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 pm

man, some owners shouldn't be on that list.....let's go guys!!
Back to top Go down
tunit
Admin
Admin
tunit

Number of posts : 1061
GM : New York Mets
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:46 pm

I'm not done with mine yet... just the "before the postseason" contracts are done for me... I'll get em done by thursday, only cuz i have a very tight schedule the next few days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipbnation.com
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:06 pm

updated! c'mon people, I'm announcing these are due by Friday 6pm! I need as much info for negotiating as possible, so I can get through these in a hurry.

Several new owners... as part of that... we're making a special deal for Atlanta (and a new Philly owner if we get one)... they can trade any player not up for arb or free agency, or any pick up utnil Thursday night to try and get out of debt. They cannot announce a trade until then at the earliest, to give everyone a chance to see this.
Back to top Go down
thrower25usr

thrower25usr

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:20 pm

I want to make resignings but dont have my updated file yet!
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:50 pm

ok already!
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:48 pm

updated again! Atlanta is now open, so forget what i said earlier. In fact, we may try and help Atlanta out and trade something away to get them out of debt so they can keep a few free agents to be. Watch for this later in the trade block if we decide to to do this.

I've talked to and am expecting something soon from:
florida
milwaukee
minnesota
oakland
sd
nyy

not sure about: detroit, cleveland, chicago, cincy, and texas. If you see them online send them a message.
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:22 am

OK, we're getting there... remember Friday evening is the deadline. Also watch for potential players up for grabs from Philly or Atlanta. The commish group may handle this to get the teams out of debt and keep some of their players... if so we'll announce tomorrow and take Friday to get offers.
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:05 pm

updated... we're getting there!
Back to top Go down
baseballmoguladdict

baseballmoguladdict

Number of posts : 48
GM : Indians
Favorite Athlete : Troy Tulowitzki
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Can I still due this?
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 pm

yes, but get going... you didn't post your own free agents, so i did what i could for you. haven't seen you for awhile, i'll watch for you in the chat box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a list of have's and have nots....   This is a list of have's and have nots.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a list of have's and have nots....
Page 1 of 1