Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New trade mod, and need volunteers for doing sims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

New trade mod, and need volunteers for doing sims Empty
PostSubject: New trade mod, and need volunteers for doing sims   New trade mod, and need volunteers for doing sims Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:35 am

Just wanted to announce that USCSteve is being added to the trade moderator group. He's been in the league for a long time, and is one of the more frequent posters, so this probably isn't a surprise choice and was recommended by several people that I spoke too.

In addition I'm looking from some help from some people with doing sims. We do these 5 nights a week, and I'd like to have 4 or 5 people doing them. This will make my wife much happier, so help me out! It basically involves doing any roster moves needed from that day, and any changes needed caused by injuries during the sim. I'd like to have some volunteers from some of the people who've been in the league for awhile, just because they're more familiar with how things work in Outahere. So step on up people... right now I've heard from Kaameleon and a few mod/admin people that they can do this... the more volunteers the less often each person needs to do them.
Back to top Go down

New trade mod, and need volunteers for doing sims
Page 1 of 1