Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When are you available for the draft?

Go down 
+5
GHG83
sublimeyanks
tunit
ty84moss
jcclemen2
9 posters

Which of the following starting times works for you for the draft date/time?
This Sunday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap5%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
This Sunday between 7:30PM and 9PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap5%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
This Sunday after 9PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap10%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Monday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap2%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Monday between 7:30PM and 9PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap0%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monday after 9PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap10%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Tuesday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap0%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday between 7:30PM and 9PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday after 9PM
 10% [ 4 ]
Wednesday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday between 7:30PM and 9PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday after 9PM
 10% [ 4 ]
Thursday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap2%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Thursday between 7:30PM and 9PM
 5% [ 2 ]
Thursday after 9PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap7%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Friday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Friday between 7:30PM and 9PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Friday after 9PM
When are you available for the draft? Vote_lcap7%When are you available for the draft? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Saturday between 6PM and 7:30 PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday between 7:30PM and 9PM
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday after 9PM
 5% [ 2 ]
Next Sunday (5th) between 6PM and 7:30 PM
 5% [ 2 ]
Next Sunday (5th) between 7:30PM and 9PM
 7% [ 3 ]
Next Sunday (5th) after 9PM
 10% [ 4 ]
I don't plan on being there
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

When are you available for the draft? Empty
PostSubject: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:30 pm

We are down to 2 A free agents remaining... once they are wrapped up we can move onto the draft. We've done this pretty quickly, so I think we don't need to rush getting the draft done. I'd like to think we could start the season within a week, but that will depend on how free agency goes the next 4 days or so. I'd like to schedule the draft for when the most people can be there. 7-10 being there is about normal, so i'd like to see if we can get above that by quite a few. Following poll is multiple choice, so select ANY and ALL dates/times that work for you.

Draft will be done in an IM chat session. Typically takes 2-3 hours if i remember correctly. If you can't be there you can send specific players you'd like in certain rounds, an overall list, or general instructions ie highest peak, best power, etc. I will start working on the draft order so I can get it posted once all the A free agents are signed. In addition, we will sim up to the day before the draft in our next game file, which should be out tomorrow.

IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION I DID NOT INCLUDE WEEKEND DAYTIME HOURS... IF DURING THE DAY ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAY'S WORKS FOR YOU PLEASE ADD A COMMENT SAYING WHEN. YOU CAN BE AS GENERAL AS "ANYTIME BETWEEN 10AM AND 6PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

ALSO ONCE YOU'VE VOTED, PLEASE ADD A RESPONSE SAYING YOU DID SO.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ty84moss
League Official
League Official

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:36 pm

this sunday would be good anytime, anytime next week id want it after 930, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
tunit
Admin
Admin
tunit

Number of posts : 1061
GM : New York Mets
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:43 pm

next sunday for the reason i'm not present at ANY of the other times... hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipbnation.com
sublimeyanks

sublimeyanks

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:31 pm

night time is best for me
Back to top Go down
GHG83

GHG83

Number of posts : 127
GM : Padres
Favorite Athlete : Chipper Jones
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:17 pm

I am currently on vacation till saturday. Then I have to go back to work. I work night shifts as well. So if I'm not able to attend it really doesn't bother me much.
Back to top Go down
SanjiWatsuki
League Official
League Official
SanjiWatsuki

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:39 pm

Given my lack of picks, I won't be sticking around for me single 6th round pick this time, haha.
Back to top Go down
kaameleon

kaameleon

Number of posts : 461
GM : Seattle Mariners
Favorite Athlete : Roberto Clemente
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 pm

night time (after nine) works best for me
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/New_Millenium_Mogul/index.php?act=idx
ty84moss
League Official
League Official

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:17 pm

after 9 eastern is best for me
Back to top Go down
Cincinnati GM

Cincinnati GM

Number of posts : 339
Favorite Athlete : David Eckstein
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:17 am

Whenever is good.

-Cinci'
Back to top Go down
baseballmoguladdict

baseballmoguladdict

Number of posts : 48
GM : Indians
Favorite Athlete : Troy Tulowitzki
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:32 pm

I will not be able to attend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are you available for the draft?   When are you available for the draft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When are you available for the draft?
Page 1 of 1