Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winds of Change in Houston

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhuang16888

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Winds of Change in Houston Empty
PostSubject: Winds of Change in Houston   Winds of Change in Houston Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:58 pm

After stepping in as the GM for the Houston Astros since the firing, I have seen the potential in Houston's minor league system. Being a Houston native myself it seems an awful shame that the last GM ruined the careers of can't miss prospects Hunter Pence and Jason Hirsch. While I sympathize with them, the future rests in catchers Matt Sapp and Cody Chaffin, left fielder Cody Johnson, center fielder Josh Flores, 
third baseman Ujihiro Tanaka,first baseman Elvis Chaban, and several shining pitchers. 
Yes, the future looks bright for this hopeful bunch, lets hope the team does as well as they do.
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change in Houston   Winds of Change in Houston Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 am

Woohoo, we had some fun in Houston this past sim. Mike O'Connor continues a dominating season as he threw a no-hitter vs the Astros!
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change in Houston   Winds of Change in Houston Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:54 am

What a nice welcome for our new Houston GM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change in Houston   Winds of Change in Houston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change in Houston
Page 1 of 1