Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Empty
PostSubject: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:22 am

This pint-sized star has been the craze in Japan for the last five years and is now ready to try his hand in the United States. Astroboy as he is known to his cult following stands at only 5'5" but has built a giant repertoire of pitches to allow him to combat hitters. A side-arm delivery and an 85 mph fastball, Miyagi throws a devastating palmball and mixes in an euphus pitch which makes hitters look foolish. His control and stuff are impeccable, yet he won't overpower anyone. Hopefully you have a good defense behind him. Miyagi is in peak physical condition and has been working on his hitting should he come to a National League team.

Bidding will be done by a private auction. Please PM me with your big to negotiate with Miyagi. You can then work out a contract with his agent by getting him to sign in the game. This private auction will close Sunday at midnight. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
thrower25usr

thrower25usr

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:07 pm

after winning a bid, what kind of contract is this guy looking for?
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:16 pm

you negotiate with him yourself so you can see right now if you go to the free agents section and negotiate any type of contract with him. You'd post instructions just like a re-signing if you were the winner.
Back to top Go down
thrower25usr

thrower25usr

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:18 pm

If I would be unable to come to an agreement, he goes back to his homeland and I get my bid back right?
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:44 pm

LOL....hmmm. I'll tell you what we'll do. If you're unable to come to an agreement then the next highest bid will get the chance and on down the list. Teams can see what he wants because you can do that in this game so you know that when submitting your bid. If you can't come to an agreement I would assume that you submitted a number on purpose knowing it would be the highest just so he didn't enter the league. Smile No loopholes allowed!!
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:17 pm

The one bid I will count is at midnight on Sunday. I won't allow you to withdraw bids or decrease them but if you send me a bid and want to increase it before Sunday I will allow it.
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:37 pm

Mogul Monster, please check your PMs and re-send your bid. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:53 am

The Houston Astros win the negotiating rights to Tetsuwan Miyagi with an offer of $30,888,888!

Runners up were:

Reds - $26,000,000
Red Sox - $15,440,000
Giants - $14,000,000
Phillies - $13,500,000
Cubs - $6,500,000
Cutthroats - $5,350,000

Thanks for participating!

Houston, please post your negotiations in this thread! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:55 am

By the way, Detroit submitted a bid of $18M/3 years but that was invalid since it was a contract and not a fixed amount. I PM'd him and posted for him to re-send his bid but the deadline has passed without me hearing back.
Back to top Go down
jcc_paco
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:00 am

wow... some pretty good bids there. 3 bids in the middle were pretty close, Cincy obviously wanted him, and Houston outbid them by a small margin. Just what we like to see! NL Central is going to be a bear this year.
Back to top Go down
jjsun

jjsun

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:23 am

Houston offers:

5/$4.7M ---> offer again--->add 1 yr player option at $4.5M --->offer until accepted.
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:36 am

done and cash has been balanced to take the negotiating bid out
Back to top Go down
jjsun

jjsun

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:38 am

well he is nicknamed "astroboy," so no better team for him to go to.
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:41 am

Wow!!! that is sweet......LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)   Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetsuwan Miyagi (SP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League :: Announcements :: ANNOUNCEMENTS: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS-
Jump to: