Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

new site Empty
PostSubject: new site   new site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:53 pm

fyi, we are looking at moving to a new website as we switch to mogul 08. Just for some new features and a new look. It's under construction, but go ahead and register with your same name, and post in the sign up that you've done so with your team name, aim name, etc.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/OutaHereSportsMogul/index.php?act=idx

defense is working on this, so let him know if you have any feedback.
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new site   new site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:55 pm

OH. Also we are obviously in the offseason. You'll have 2 or 3 days to get your resignings/releases. Please post something, even if you're not resigning anyone. Remember everything is being done in 08 now, so make sure to use that. Also we're still using this site for now.
Back to top Go down
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new site   new site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:59 pm

Yeah I am working on it. Let me know if you have any suggestions, or want to help with the building of the site(the more help the better). Also, remember it is still under construction.

By the way, I remember one or two of you AIMing me wanting to talk trade, but I can't right now with this project. AIM me on Monday or tommorow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new site   new site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:46 pm

yeah, get back to work!
Back to top Go down
jcc_paco
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-06-04

new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new site   new site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:43 pm

OK, I have some things to do on this. I spoke to KC and he is going to work on a banner I believe. He'll work on this with defense to coordinate colors and stuff. We'll get a better chat box on here, hopefully a link to a outahere Aim chatroom available any time (i think Defense can do this), and some other things as well.

What I need from the rest of you is for you to register if you have not done so. My plan is to use our current site for free agency, and start posting any lineup changes, money changes, etc. posted on the new site. Sound good? Any questions or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new site   new site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new site
Page 1 of 1