Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening Empty
PostSubject: FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening   FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:26 am

That's the plan anyway. I'll be gone all afternoon, so I plan to go through all the resignings/arbs/releases tomorrow night. I'd like to post the file and have a chat session about this time to kick off free agency. I'll shoot for somewhere between 7pm and 9pm, depending on what time i get back. Also, I looked through all the posts for resignings.. i found the following players who are still arb eligible. If you had them being signed to a multi year deal, I will be doing them first. Keep in mind that will technically be an extension... so if you posted a 3 year deal it will really be two, because the 1st year will be 2010, which will be over in 4 days. If you want this changed (add an extra year), you'll need to post saying so. Here are the players:

Scott Thorman ATL
Chuck James ATL
Enrique Gonzales BOS
Jerry Gil CWS
Brian West CWS
Harben LAA
Romero LAA
pounds nyy
Germano PHI
Kroeger PHI
Kemp PHI
Jannsen TOR

I think this is right. It's late though, so maybe not. Just from going through to find these, looks like it will be a good free agent class. If you don't know the rules about draft compensation make sure you ask. You lose picks for signing good players.
Back to top Go down
thrower25usr

thrower25usr

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening   FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:00 pm

I'm gonna be out tonight and I don't know what time I'll get back. And tomorrow I won't be home until like 6. I don't think I'll miss out on anybody worth bidding on.
Back to top Go down
carsonwill

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening   FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:07 am

Post deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening   FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA and FA ready file on Sunday evening
Page 1 of 1