Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

day by day sim/chat sessions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

day by day sim/chat sessions Empty
PostSubject: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:27 am

Just wondering what people think of these... if you've been in them so far this season what do you think?

Take to long?
rather just get the results when they're posted?
Like having some of the owners together while this is going on?
Like seeing the scores and injury notes for each day?
Lots of fun?
No fun?
11pm is too late during the week?

Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:34 am

Take to long? If they are done at a reasonable hour, I don't think they take too long
rather just get the results when they're posted? Um, no preference. I think this should be up to whether the simmer wants to
Like having some of the owners together while this is going on?Yes
Like seeing the scores and injury notes for each day?Yes if the simmer doesn't mind doing the
Lots of fun?Sure
No fun?No
11pm is too late during the week?Well, for the summer 11 pm is fine for me. But here is the thing. The summer is only one week left for me(I go back to school next Monday), so after this week, 11 pm is way too late for me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
tunit
Admin
Admin
tunit

Number of posts : 1061
GM : New York Mets
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:23 pm

its fine.. it might help to speed it up a bit cuz it seems a bit long but otherwise its a very enjoyable experience...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipbnation.com
thrower25usr

thrower25usr

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

I like it. It also helps to be able to make quick injury replacements.
Back to top Go down
ahsfl
League Official
League Official
ahsfl

Number of posts : 859
GM : St. Louis Cardinals
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:41 pm

The sims are a little late for me as I have to be up by 0445 every morning so if we could move them up a little I would greatly appreciate it. All the other positives I'm with, having all the gms together is never a bad thing, allows for trade discussions, trash talk, etc
Back to top Go down
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:30 pm

I'll try and do these earlier. If i can get some people to volunteer, and get an easy way to schedule this that will help. Right now I believe the following can or will do sims, it's just a matter of working it out.

ME
Cubsfan131
Kaameleon
tunit
Ty84Moss
USCSteve when schedule permits, more after baseball season is over
Admin
SanjiWatsuki
mckymntlfn not very often

If I've missed someone let me know, If I've added someone who shouldn't be on here let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day by day sim/chat sessions   day by day sim/chat sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day by day sim/chat sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League :: Archives :: League Archives-
Jump to: