Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hall of Fame GM's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Hall of Fame GM's Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame GM's   Hall of Fame GM's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:19 pm

What do you guys say about soon haaving votes at the end of each season to vote in one H-o-F gm into the outaeheresports hall of fame. I mean league has been going for a very long time, and I think some of our GMs that stuck it out deserve some fame Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
thrower25usr

thrower25usr

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Hall of Fame GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame GM's   Hall of Fame GM's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:26 pm

go me! haha

i like the idea
Back to top Go down
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

Hall of Fame GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame GM's   Hall of Fame GM's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:11 pm

yeah, thrower is an obvious 1st ballot HOFer
Back to top Go down
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Hall of Fame GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame GM's   Hall of Fame GM's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:05 am

uscsteve wrote:
yeah, thrower is an obvious 1st ballot HOFer
clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Hall of Fame GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame GM's   Hall of Fame GM's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:18 am

I like the idea, I think it goes nicely with an idea I had brought up recently with the other admins....

"Adding a thread in Current owners, where each owner can add a post about thereselves.... favorite teams, their brilliant or boneheaded moves in the league, season summary, etc. They can edit this whenever. If an owner leaves we'll delete their post, so it will only be current owners. If a "great" owner retires maybe have a hall of fame section to move them too."

So basically one thread, where each current owner could add a reply, that they could then edit, or admin/mods could edit. You could put your teams record each season you've been their GM, how you did in the playoffs, awards you'd won, join date, favorite teams, favorite moves you've made, etc. I like defense's HOF idea better though, so doing something while they're still a member.

I'd also like to add a history section... maybe a post for each season, detailing teams records, profits, etc. At the very least we should have something posted saying who won the World Series and who the GM was for that team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of Fame GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame GM's   Hall of Fame GM's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame GM's
Page 1 of 1