Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big announcement out of St. Louis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Big announcement out of St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Big announcement out of St. Louis   Big announcement out of St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 pm

After 4 successful years of running the St. Louis Cardinals, GM ahsfl has announced he is stepping down as GM immediately. Don't say goodbye though... he's also being announced today as the new GM for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Ahsfl is looking to quickly get the Dodgers out of debt, and turn them into an NL powerhouse to rival NL playoff teams such as the Mets, Giants, Nationals, as well as his former team the Cardinals. He's known for being very active in trading, so look for much more of this as he rebuilds what should be a Premier team in the League.

On to a few other specific details.... switching teams isn't normal, just in special cases where teams in trouble are being helped out. In addition the Cards should be easeier to recruit for, as opposed to a team 25 million in debt. Any players already signed by St. Louis will stand. Any Prospect bids or free agent bids where he is the high bidder will be cancelled. If he is 2nd highest, and you are the high bidder and want to have your bid changed to what his bid was let me know. I will not do this automatically, as there may be strategic reasons to keep your somewhat higher bid (being close to 24 hours as high bidder, being less likely to be outbid with a slightly higher bid, etc.)

Key adjustments that I am aware of:

Jeremy Hermida will start back up with the high bid of the Orioles made Tuesday of 6yrs @ 8.5 Million with a team option of 2yrs @ 8M

International prospect Julio Armehago- C will start back up with Cincinnati having a high bid of 8.5 Million. (Unless Cincinnati has made other moves based on STL bid of 9 Million. If so let me know, and it will go to the KC bid of 7million, and so on)

Both of these bids will restart at 11:30 AM EST today, meaning if no bids are made by tomorrow at 11:30 AM EST they will then be signed.
Back to top Go down

Big announcement out of St. Louis
Page 1 of 1