Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending Empty
PostSubject: Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending   Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:17 pm

This was someone else's idea, i just don't remember who. This would make it easier for small market teams to be competitive in their spending in these areas. I think with revenue sharing being introduced at some point it will prevent teams from spending extra on these so they don't have to pay as much into the revenue sharing.
Back to top Go down
tunit
Admin
Admin
tunit

Number of posts : 1061
GM : New York Mets
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending   Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:39 pm

Eh... I don't really think it matters so much here... I don't mind spending less on medical/farm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipbnation.com
jcclemen2

jcclemen2

Number of posts : 1395
GM : Baltimore
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending   Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:40 pm

Not much discussion on this, so unless there is a sudden demand let's leave it as is, and reconsider next year. We have quite a few new GMs and with Revenue Sharing being introduced this could take care of this in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending   Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting a cap on medical and farm system spending
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League :: Archives :: 2009 Winter Meetings-
Jump to: