Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?

Go down 
3 posters

What four teams will make the playoffs?
Florida Marlins
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap5%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
New York Mets
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap24%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
Washington Nationals
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap14%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Philly Phillies
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap0%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Atlanta Braves
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap5%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
St. Louis Cardinals
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap10%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Chi. Cubs
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap14%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Cincy Reds
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap0%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pits. Pirates
 0% [ 0 ]
Milwaukee Brewers
 5% [ 1 ]
Houston Astros
 0% [ 0 ]
Colorado Rockies
 5% [ 1 ]
SD Padres
 0% [ 0 ]
LA Dodgers
 0% [ 0 ]
Arizona D'backs
 14% [ 3 ]
SF Giants
Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_lcap4%Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Empty
PostSubject: Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?   Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Just a bit of preseason questioning.

I say Arizona D'backs(West), St. Louis Cardinals(Central), NY Mets(East), and the Washington Nationals(wildcard). I just love how he built that team. I believe they will beat out the Giants in the wildcard race
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
tunit
Admin
Admin
tunit

Number of posts : 1061
GM : New York Mets
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?   Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:12 pm

defense wrote:

I say Arizona D'backs(West), St. Louis Cardinals(Central), NY Mets(East), and the Washington Nationals(wildcard). I just love how he built that team. I believe they will beat out the Giants in the wildcard race

I whole heartedly agree.... I can easily see the good 'ol Cubbies coming in as a dark horse but they look alot more like the 06 Houston Astros... great pitching, but no offense....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipbnation.com
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?   Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:51 pm

tunit wrote:
defense wrote:

I whole heartedly agree.... I can easily see the good 'ol Cubbies coming in as a dark horse but they look alot more like the 06 Houston Astros... great pitching, but no offense....
They lost a lot of offense in Manny, and Melky. I am not sure if their pitching alone can carry them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
uscsteve
League Official
League Official
uscsteve

Number of posts : 1148
GM : Washington Nationals
Favorite Athlete : myself
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?   Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 7:58 pm

I'm gonna wait until I see the game file and see what each team got but I think the Cubbies might still have enough to keep me out this year. A few rookies will not be able to contribute until about halfway through and we weren't able to add much through free agency due to our financial situation. I think the Cubs have made some additions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?   Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which four teams will make the playoffs in the NL?
Page 1 of 1