Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outahere Sports Baseball Mogul 2007 League

The Greatest Baseball Mogul League on the Web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who will win the NL West this season?

Go down 
4 posters

NL West winner?
D'backs
Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_lcap20%Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Dodgers
Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_lcap60%Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Giants
Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_lcap0%Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rockies
Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_lcap0%Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Padres
Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_lcap20%Who will win the NL West this season? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

Number of posts : 1763
GM : D'backs
Favorite Athlete : Rick Dipietro
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Who will win the NL West this season? Empty
PostSubject: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:38 am

Since free agency is basically over(even though not completely over, and teams may make trades), I just want to see what people say.

Being completely unbiased, I think the Diamondbacks will win it, and by completely unbiased, I mean completely biased. This seems to be the toughest divison though(even the bottom teams look ok)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pie1231
Lobsteve

Lobsteve

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:07 am

I just can't see anyone getting around the complete team the Dodgers have assembled. It looks to me like everyone else is still chasing them, as close as some may be.
Back to top Go down
cubfan131

cubfan131

Number of posts : 456
GM : Chicago Cubs
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:08 am

Really close between LAD and ARI. I think Ari has the better lineup and the Dodgers have better pitching. I like the Dodgers with their pitching depth.
Back to top Go down
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:24 pm

Yeah, my lineup is pretty sick for a NL West team. And I actually like my rotation more. They have so many great pitchers, but I improved my staff as well.
Back to top Go down
tunit
Admin
Admin
tunit

Number of posts : 1061
GM : New York Mets
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:48 pm

I think it'll be a crapshoot but with the Dodgers with an edge... the rotation and improved bullpen helps separate them a bit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipbnation.com
defense
Admin
Admin
defense

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 5:51 pm

defense wrote:

Being completely unbiased, I think the Diamondbacks will win it, and by completely unbiased, I mean completely biased. This seems to be the toughest divison though(even the bottom teams look ok)
Correcto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NL West this season?   Who will win the NL West this season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will win the NL West this season?
Page 1 of 1